Bishop Jessica Crist of the Montana Synod of the ELCA has been elected chair of the ELCA Conference of bishops. This is the first time that a woman has held this position. She will serve a four-year term.
- CHANGE THE WORLD BY EDUCATING GIRLS: THE FILM GIRL RISING By Carina Schiltz & Mytch Dorvilier, 2nd year M.Div. Students
- MYTHS & FACTS ABOUT SEXUAL ASSAULT By Laurel Duncan, 2nd Year MDiv
- WOMEN CALLED TO CONNECT, BOND, AND HEAL IN A BROKEN WORLD By Tammy Barthels, M.Div Intern
- GOOD-BYE AND HELLO – TRUSTING GOD’S CALL By Michelle Kanzaki, Final Year M.Div.
- SHACKLED By Jean Peterson, WTS Archives Volunteer
- advocacy Arnfridur Gudmundsdottir Bishop Bonhoeffer call challenge change Children Christianity church Community cross Discernment Domestic violence Dorothee Soelle dream Easter education ELCA equality Faith Family feminist gender Gender equality gifts God Gospel grace homosexuality Iceland identity Inclusive Language inclusivity Jesus Justice Karen Bloomquist language Leadership Lent Liberation Liberia life life together ministry mission Native Americans partnership peace Peace movement poverty Prayer racism relationships Religion and Spirituality Renate Wind resistence Seminary sending sexual abuse Single singleness Single person slavery solidarity Spiritual Formation Spiritual practice transformation window Woman Women Women's ordination Women's rights worship youth