For the 2012-2013 school year at Wartburg Theological Seminary, the Fellowship of Wartburg Spouses will be co-chaired by two awesome fellas. That’s right fellas. Maybe it’s a sign of the times that for the first time two men will chair a group that years ago was comprised of mostly wives of male students, or just a sign that at Wartburg Theological Seminary both men and women are willing to step up and help represent the interests of male and female students and their spouses. Mike HarriSon and Will Van Kley were elected this Spring to co-chair the Fellowship of Wartburg Spouses, a group that has been around for quite some time and continues to be vital on campus. Mike is the husband of Master of Divinity Student Martha HarriSon and father to Michael, Christopher, Jackie, and Joey. Will is the husband of Master of Divinity Student Ann Van Kley and father to Lydia, Charlotte, and Nicholas. Congratulations, Mike and Will. We all know you will do great!
- CHANGE THE WORLD BY EDUCATING GIRLS: THE FILM GIRL RISING By Carina Schiltz & Mytch Dorvilier, 2nd year M.Div. Students
- MYTHS & FACTS ABOUT SEXUAL ASSAULT By Laurel Duncan, 2nd Year MDiv
- WOMEN CALLED TO CONNECT, BOND, AND HEAL IN A BROKEN WORLD By Tammy Barthels, M.Div Intern
- GOOD-BYE AND HELLO – TRUSTING GOD’S CALL By Michelle Kanzaki, Final Year M.Div.
- SHACKLED By Jean Peterson, WTS Archives Volunteer
- advocacy Arnfridur Gudmundsdottir Bishop Bonhoeffer call challenge change Children Christianity church Community cross Discernment Domestic violence Dorothee Soelle dream Easter education ELCA equality Faith Family feminist gender Gender equality gifts God Gospel grace homosexuality Iceland identity Inclusive Language inclusivity Jesus Justice Karen Bloomquist language Leadership Lent Liberation Liberia life life together ministry mission Native Americans partnership peace Peace movement poverty Prayer racism relationships Religion and Spirituality Renate Wind resistence Seminary sending sexual abuse Single singleness Single person slavery solidarity Spiritual Formation Spiritual practice transformation window Woman Women Women's ordination Women's rights worship youth